7216 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 7216:
24 × 11 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 41)
24 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 7216 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 7216
- Cardinal: 7216 can be written as Seven thousand, two hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 7.216 × 103
Factors of 7216
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 54
Divisors of 7216
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15624
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8408
- 7216 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8408) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1192
Bases of 7216
- Binary: 1110000110000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C30
- Base-36: 5KG
Squares and roots of 7216
- 7216 squared (72162) is 52070656
- 7216 cubed (72163) is 375741853696
square rootof 7216 is 84.9470423263
cube rootof 7216 is 19.3240806563
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 7216?
- 7,216 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 7,216 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 7216 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 7216
- 7216 backwards is 6127
- 7216 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 7216's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 7216 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!