8855 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 8855:
5 × 7 × 11 × 23
5 × 7 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 8855 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 8855
- Cardinal: 8855 can be written as Eight thousand, eight hundred fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 8.855 × 103
Factors of 8855
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 8855
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4969
- 8855 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4969) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3886
Bases of 8855
- Binary: 10001010010111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2297
- Base-36: 6TZ
Squares and roots of 8855
- 8855 squared (88552) is 78411025
- 8855 cubed (88553) is 694329626375
square rootof 8855 is 94.1010095589
cube rootof 8855 is 20.6885246829
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 8855?
- 8,855 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 27 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 8,855 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 8855 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 8855
- 8855 backwards is 5588
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 8855's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 8855 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!