9020 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 9020:
22 × 5 × 11 × 41
(2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 41)
22 × 5 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 9020 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 9020
- Cardinal: 9020 can be written as Nine thousand and twenty.
- Scientific notation: 9.02 × 103
Factors of 9020
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 59
Divisors of 9020
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 21168
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12148
- 9020 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12148) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3128
Bases of 9020
- Binary: 100011001111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x233C
- Base-36: 6YK
Squares and roots of 9020
- 9020 squared (90202) is 81360400
- 9020 cubed (90203) is 733870808000
square rootof 9020 is 94.9736805647
cube rootof 9020 is 20.8162348595
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 9020?
- 9,020 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 30 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 9,020 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 9020 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 9020
- 9020 backwards is 0209
- 9020 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 9020's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 9020 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 9020 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/9020/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 9020 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/9020/
The information we have on file for 9020 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!