3465 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3465:
32 × 5 × 7 × 11
(3 × 3 × 5 × 7 × 11)
32 × 5 × 7 × 11(3 × 3 × 5 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3465 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3465
- Cardinal: 3465 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.465 × 103
Factors of 3465
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 26
Divisors of 3465
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7488
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4023
- 3465 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4023) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 558
Bases of 3465
- Binary: 1101100010012
- Hexadecimal: 0xD89
- Base-36: 2O9
Squares and roots of 3465
- 3465 squared (34652) is 12006225
- 3465 cubed (34653) is 41601569625
square rootof 3465 is 58.8642506111
cube rootof 3465 is 15.1321654003
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3465?
- 3,465 seconds is equal to 57 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,465 would take you about fifty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3465 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3465
- 3465 backwards is 5643
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3465's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3465 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3465 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3465/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3465 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3465/
The information we have on file for 3465 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!