3680 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3680:
25 × 5 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23)
25 × 5 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3680 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3680
- Cardinal: 3680 can be written as Three thousand, six hundred eighty.
- Scientific notation: 3.68 × 103
Factors of 3680
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 3680
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9072
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5392
- 3680 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5392) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1712
Bases of 3680
- Binary: 1110011000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xE60
- Base-36: 2U8
Squares and roots of 3680
- 3680 squared (36802) is 13542400
- 3680 cubed (36803) is 49836032000
square rootof 3680 is 60.6630035525
cube rootof 3680 is 15.4388852587
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3680?
- 3,680 seconds is equal to 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,680 would take you about twenty seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3680 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3680
- 3680 backwards is 0863
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3680's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3680 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3680 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3680/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3680 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3680/
The information we have on file for 3680 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!