4048 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 4048:
24 × 11 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 23)
24 × 11 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4048 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4048
- Cardinal: 4048 can be written as Four thousand and forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 4.048 × 103
Factors of 4048
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 4048
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4880
- 4048 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4880) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 832
Bases of 4048
- Binary: 1111110100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xFD0
- Base-36: 34G
Squares and roots of 4048
- 4048 squared (40482) is 16386304
- 4048 cubed (40483) is 66331758592
square rootof 4048 is 63.6238948823
cube rootof 4048 is 15.9372542573
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4048?
- 4,048 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,048 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4048 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4048
- 4048 backwards is 8404
- 4048 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4048's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4048 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4048 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4048/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4048 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4048/
The information we have on file for 4048 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!