660 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 660:
22 × 3 × 5 × 11
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 11)
22 × 3 × 5 × 11(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 660 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 660
- Cardinal: 660 can be written as Six hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 6.6 × 102
Factors of 660
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 660
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1356
- 660 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1356) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 696
Bases of 660
- Binary: 10100101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x294
- Base-36: IC
Squares and roots of 660
- 660 squared (6602) is 435600
- 660 cubed (6603) is 287496000
square rootof 660 is 25.6904651573
cube rootof 660 is 8.7065876911
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 660?
- 660 seconds is equal to 11 minutes.
To count from 1 to 660 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 660 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 660
- 660 backwards is 066
- 660 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 660's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 660 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 660 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/660/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 660 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/660/
The information we have on file for 660 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!