11316 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 11316:
22 × 3 × 23 × 41
(2 × 2 × 3 × 23 × 41)
22 × 3 × 23 × 41(2 × 2 × 3 × 23 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 11316 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 11316
- Cardinal: 11316 can be written as Eleven thousand, three hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.1316 × 104
Factors of 11316
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 69
Divisors of 11316
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 28224
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16908
- 11316 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16908) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5592
Bases of 11316
- Binary: 101100001101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2C34
- Base-36: 8QC
Squares and roots of 11316
- 11316 squared (113162) is 128051856
- 11316 cubed (113163) is 1449034802496
square rootof 11316 is 106.3766891757
cube rootof 11316 is 22.4507565019
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 11316?
- 11,316 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 8 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 11,316 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 11316 cubic inches would be around 1.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 11316
- 11316 backwards is 61311
- 11316 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 11316's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 11316 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 11316 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/11316/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 11316 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/11316/
The information we have on file for 11316 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!