132682055 is an odd composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 132682055:
5 × 11 × 23 × 53 × 1979
5 × 11 × 23 × 53 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 132682055 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 132682055
- Cardinal: 132682055 can be written as One hundred thirty-two million, six hundred eighty-two thousand and fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.32682055 × 108
Factors of 132682055
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2071
Divisors of 132682055
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 184757760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 52075705
- 132682055 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (52075705) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 80606350
Bases of 132682055
- Binary: 1111110100010010001010001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x7E89147
- Base-36: 26ZU4N
Squares and roots of 132682055
- 132682055 squared (1326820552) is 17604527719023025
- 132682055 cubed (1326820553) is 2335804915064437549316375
square rootof 132682055 is 11518.7696825659
cube rootof 132682055 is 510.0397956901
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 132682055?
- 132,682,055 seconds is equal to 4 years, 11 weeks, 2 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 132,682,055 would take you about six years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 132682055 cubic inches would be around 42.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 132682055
- 132682055 backwards is 550286231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 132682055's digits is 32
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 132682055 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 10 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 132682055 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/132682055/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 132682055 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/132682055/
The information we have on file for 132682055 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!