1848 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 1848:
23 × 3 × 7 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 11)
23 × 3 × 7 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1848 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1848
- Cardinal: 1848 can be written as One thousand, eight hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.848 × 103
Factors of 1848
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 23
Divisors of 1848
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3912
- 1848 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3912) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2064
Bases of 1848
- Binary: 111001110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x738
- Base-36: 1FC
Squares and roots of 1848
- 1848 squared (18482) is 3415104
- 1848 cubed (18483) is 6311112192
square rootof 1848 is 42.9883705205
cube rootof 1848 is 12.2715848793
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1848?
- 1,848 seconds is equal to 30 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,848 would take you about thirty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1848 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1848
- 1848 backwards is 8481
- 1848 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1848's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1848 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1848 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1848/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1848 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1848/
The information we have on file for 1848 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!