6150 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 6150:
2 × 3 × 52 × 41
(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 41)
2 × 3 × 52 × 41(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6150 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6150
- Cardinal: 6150 can be written as Six thousand, one hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 6.15 × 103
Factors of 6150
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 6150
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15624
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9474
- 6150 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9474) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3324
Bases of 6150
- Binary: 11000000001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1806
- Base-36: 4QU
Squares and roots of 6150
- 6150 squared (61502) is 37822500
- 6150 cubed (61503) is 232608375000
square rootof 6150 is 78.4219357067
cube rootof 6150 is 18.3213879945
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6150?
- 6,150 seconds is equal to 42 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,150 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6150 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6150
- 6150 backwards is 0516
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6150's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6150 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6150 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6150/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6150 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6150/
The information we have on file for 6150 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!