8050 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 8050:
2 × 52 × 7 × 23
(2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 23)
2 × 52 × 7 × 23(2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 8050 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 8050
- Cardinal: 8050 can be written as Eight thousand and fifty.
- Scientific notation: 8.05 × 103
Factors of 8050
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 37
Divisors of 8050
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17856
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 9806
- 8050 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (9806) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1756
Bases of 8050
- Binary: 11111011100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1F72
- Base-36: 67M
Squares and roots of 8050
- 8050 squared (80502) is 64802500
- 8050 cubed (80503) is 521660125000
square rootof 8050 is 89.7217922245
cube rootof 8050 is 20.0415801613
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 8050?
- 8,050 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 14 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 8,050 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 8050 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 8050
- 8050 backwards is 0508
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 8050's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 8050 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 8050 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/8050/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 8050 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/8050/
The information we have on file for 8050 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!