3240 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3240:
23 × 34 × 5
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
23 × 34 × 5(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3240 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3240
- Cardinal: 3240 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 3.24 × 103
Factors of 3240
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 3240
- Number of divisors d(n): 40
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10890
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7650
- 3240 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7650) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4410
Bases of 3240
- Binary: 1100101010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCA8
- Base-36: 2I0
Squares and roots of 3240
- 3240 squared (32402) is 10497600
- 3240 cubed (32403) is 34012224000
square rootof 3240 is 56.9209978831
cube rootof 3240 is 14.7972724459
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3240?
- 3,240 seconds is equal to 54 minutes.
To count from 1 to 3,240 would take you about fifty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3240 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3240
- 3240 backwards is 0423
- 3240 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3240's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3240 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3240 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3240/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3240 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3240/
The information we have on file for 3240 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!