5775 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 5775:
3 × 52 × 7 × 11
(3 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 11)
3 × 52 × 7 × 11(3 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5775 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5775
- Cardinal: 5775 can be written as Five thousand, seven hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 5.775 × 103
Factors of 5775
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 26
Divisors of 5775
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11904
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6129
- 5775 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6129) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 354
Bases of 5775
- Binary: 1011010001111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x168F
- Base-36: 4GF
Squares and roots of 5775
- 5775 squared (57752) is 33350625
- 5775 cubed (57753) is 192599859375
square rootof 5775 is 75.9934207679
cube rootof 5775 is 17.9411659315
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5775?
- 5,775 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 36 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,775 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5775 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5775
5775 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5775's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5775 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!