7950 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 7950:
2 × 3 × 52 × 53
(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 53)
2 × 3 × 52 × 53(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 7950 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 7950
- Cardinal: 7950 can be written as Seven thousand, nine hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 7.95 × 103
Factors of 7950
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 7950
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20088
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12138
- 7950 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12138) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4188
Bases of 7950
- Binary: 11111000011102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1F0E
- Base-36: 64U
Squares and roots of 7950
- 7950 squared (79502) is 63202500
- 7950 cubed (79503) is 502459875000
square rootof 7950 is 89.1627725005
cube rootof 7950 is 19.9582462253
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 7950?
- 7,950 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 12 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 7,950 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 7950 cubic inches would be around 1.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 7950
- 7950 backwards is 0597
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 7950's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 7950 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 7950 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/7950/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 7950 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/7950/
The information we have on file for 7950 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!