1329888 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1329888:
25 × 3 × 7 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1329888 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1329888
- Cardinal: 1329888 can be written as One million, three hundred twenty-nine thousand, eight hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.329888 × 106
Factors of 1329888
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 1991
Divisors of 1329888
- Number of divisors d(n): 48
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3991680
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2661792
- 1329888 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2661792) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1331904
Bases of 1329888
- Binary: 1010001001010111000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x144AE0
- Base-36: SI5C
Squares and roots of 1329888
- 1329888 squared (13298882) is 1768602092544
- 1329888 cubed (13298883) is 2352042699649155072
square rootof 1329888 is 1153.2077002865
cube rootof 1329888 is 109.9693578561
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1329888?
- 1,329,888 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 9 hours, 24 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,329,888 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1329888 cubic inches would be around 9.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1329888
- 1329888 backwards is 8889231
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1329888's digits is 39
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1329888 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1329888 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1329888/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1329888 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1329888/
The information we have on file for 1329888 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 1329888, math, Factors of 1329888, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 1329888, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one million, three hundred twenty-nine thousand, eight hundred eighty-eight.