13552 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 13552:
24 × 7 × 112
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 11)
24 × 7 × 112(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13552 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13552
- Cardinal: 13552 can be written as Thirteen thousand, five hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.3552 × 104
Factors of 13552
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 13552
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 32984
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19432
- 13552 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19432) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5880
Bases of 13552
- Binary: 110100111100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x34F0
- Base-36: AGG
Squares and roots of 13552
- 13552 squared (135522) is 183656704
- 13552 cubed (135523) is 2488915652608
square rootof 13552 is 116.4130576867
cube rootof 13552 is 23.8415487785
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13552?
- 13,552 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 45 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,552 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13552 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13552
- 13552 backwards is 25531
- 13552 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13552's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13552 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 9 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 13552 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 9 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13552/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 13552 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13552/
The information we have on file for 13552 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!