228165 is an odd composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 228165:
3 × 5 × 7 × 41 × 53
3 × 5 × 7 × 41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 228165 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 228165
- Cardinal: 228165 can be written as Two hundred twenty-eight thousand, one hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.28165 × 105
Factors of 228165
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 109
Divisors of 228165
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 435456
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 207291
- 228165 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (207291) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20874
Bases of 228165
- Binary: 1101111011010001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x37B45
- Base-36: 4W1X
Squares and roots of 228165
- 228165 squared (2281652) is 52059267225
- 228165 cubed (2281653) is 11878102706392125
square rootof 228165 is 477.6662014419
cube rootof 228165 is 61.1058807889
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 228165?
- 228,165 seconds is equal to 2 days, 15 hours, 22 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 228,165 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 228165 cubic inches would be around 5.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 228165
- 228165 backwards is 561822
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 228165's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 228165 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 228165 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/228165/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 228165 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/228165/
The information we have on file for 228165 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!