3450 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3450:
2 × 3 × 52 × 23
(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 23)
2 × 3 × 52 × 23(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3450 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3450
- Cardinal: 3450 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 3.45 × 103
Factors of 3450
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 33
Divisors of 3450
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5478
- 3450 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5478) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2028
Bases of 3450
- Binary: 1101011110102
- Hexadecimal: 0xD7A
- Base-36: 2NU
Squares and roots of 3450
- 3450 squared (34502) is 11902500
- 3450 cubed (34503) is 41063625000
square rootof 3450 is 58.7367006223
cube rootof 3450 is 15.1102980787
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3450?
- 3,450 seconds is equal to 57 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,450 would take you about fifty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3450 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3450
- 3450 backwards is 0543
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3450's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3450 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3450 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3450/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3450 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3450/
The information we have on file for 3450 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!