9800 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 9800:
23 × 52 × 72
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
23 × 52 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 9800 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 9800
- Cardinal: 9800 can be written as Nine thousand, eight hundred.
- Scientific notation: 9.8 × 103
Factors of 9800
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 9800
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 26505
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 16705
- 9800 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (16705) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6905
Bases of 9800
- Binary: 100110010010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2648
- Base-36: 7K8
Squares and roots of 9800
- 9800 squared (98002) is 96040000
- 9800 cubed (98003) is 941192000000
square rootof 9800 is 98.9949493661
cube rootof 9800 is 21.3997496113
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 9800?
- 9,800 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 43 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 9,800 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 9800 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 9800
- 9800 backwards is 0089
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 9800's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 9800 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 9800 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/9800/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 9800 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/9800/
The information we have on file for 9800 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!