10626 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 10626:
2 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 23
2 × 3 × 7 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10626 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10626
- Cardinal: 10626 can be written as Ten thousand, six hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.0626 × 104
Factors of 10626
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 10626
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 27648
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 17022
- 10626 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (17022) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6396
Bases of 10626
- Binary: 101001100000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x2982
- Base-36: 876
Squares and roots of 10626
- 10626 squared (106262) is 112911876
- 10626 cubed (106263) is 1199801594376
square rootof 10626 is 103.0824912389
cube rootof 10626 is 21.9848380379
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10626?
- 10,626 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 57 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,626 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10626 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10626
- 10626 backwards is 62601
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10626's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10626 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10626 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10626/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10626 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10626/
The information we have on file for 10626 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!