29150 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 29150:
2 × 52 × 11 × 53
(2 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 53)
2 × 52 × 11 × 53(2 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 29150 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 29150
- Cardinal: 29150 can be written as Twenty-nine thousand, one hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 2.915 × 104
Factors of 29150
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 29150
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 60264
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31114
- 29150 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31114) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1964
Bases of 29150
- Binary: 1110001110111102
- Hexadecimal: 0x71DE
- Base-36: MHQ
Squares and roots of 29150
- 29150 squared (291502) is 849722500
- 29150 cubed (291503) is 24769410875000
square rootof 29150 is 170.7337107897
cube rootof 29150 is 30.7760481689
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 29150?
- 29,150 seconds is equal to 8 hours, 5 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 29,150 would take you about eight hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 29150 cubic inches would be around 2.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 29150
- 29150 backwards is 05192
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 29150's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 29150 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 29150 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/29150/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 29150 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/29150/
The information we have on file for 29150 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!