6888 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 6888:
23 × 3 × 7 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 41)
23 × 3 × 7 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6888 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6888
- Cardinal: 6888 can be written as Six thousand, eight hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.888 × 103
Factors of 6888
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 53
Divisors of 6888
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13272
- 6888 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13272) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 6384
Bases of 6888
- Binary: 11010111010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1AE8
- Base-36: 5BC
Squares and roots of 6888
- 6888 squared (68882) is 47444544
- 6888 cubed (68883) is 326798019072
square rootof 6888 is 82.9939756849
cube rootof 6888 is 19.0267398199
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6888?
- 6,888 seconds is equal to 54 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,888 would take you about fifty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6888 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6888
- 6888 backwards is 8886
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6888's digits is 30
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6888 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6888 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6888/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6888 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6888/
The information we have on file for 6888 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!