145222 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 145222:
2 × 7 × 11 × 23 × 41
2 × 7 × 11 × 23 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 145222 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 145222
- Cardinal: 145222 can be written as One hundred forty-five thousand, two hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.45222 × 105
Factors of 145222
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 84
Divisors of 145222
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 290304
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 145082
- 145222 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (145082) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 140
Bases of 145222
- Binary: 1000110111010001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x23746
- Base-36: 341Y
Squares and roots of 145222
- 145222 squared (1452222) is 21089429284
- 145222 cubed (1452223) is 3062649099481048
square rootof 145222 is 381.0800440853
cube rootof 145222 is 52.5626764675
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 145222?
- 145,222 seconds is equal to 16 hours, 20 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 145,222 would take you about sixteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 145222 cubic inches would be around 4.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 145222
- 145222 backwards is 222541
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 145222's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 145222 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 145222 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/145222/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 145222 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/145222/
The information we have on file for 145222 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!