1540 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1540:
22 × 5 × 7 × 11
(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 11)
22 × 5 × 7 × 11(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1540 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1540
- Cardinal: 1540 can be written as One thousand, five hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.54 × 103
Factors of 1540
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 1540
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4032
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2492
- 1540 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2492) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 952
Bases of 1540
- Binary: 11000000100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x604
- Base-36: 16S
Squares and roots of 1540
- 1540 squared (15402) is 2371600
- 1540 cubed (15403) is 3652264000
square rootof 1540 is 39.2428337407
cube rootof 1540 is 11.5480035029
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1540?
- 1,540 seconds is equal to 25 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,540 would take you about twenty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1540 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1540
- 1540 backwards is 0451
- 1540 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1540's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1540 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!