6072 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 6072:
23 × 3 × 11 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 23)
23 × 3 × 11 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6072 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6072
- Cardinal: 6072 can be written as Six thousand and seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 6.072 × 103
Factors of 6072
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 39
Divisors of 6072
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11208
- 6072 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11208) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5136
Bases of 6072
- Binary: 10111101110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x17B8
- Base-36: 4OO
Squares and roots of 6072
- 6072 squared (60722) is 36869184
- 6072 cubed (60723) is 223869685248
square rootof 6072 is 77.9230389551
cube rootof 6072 is 18.2436019357
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6072?
- 6,072 seconds is equal to 41 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,072 would take you about forty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6072 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6072
- 6072 backwards is 2706
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6072's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6072 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6072 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6072/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6072 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6072/
The information we have on file for 6072 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!