6440 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 6440:
23 × 5 × 7 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 23)
23 × 5 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6440 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6440
- Cardinal: 6440 can be written as Six thousand, four hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 6.44 × 103
Factors of 6440
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 37
Divisors of 6440
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10840
- 6440 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10840) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4400
Bases of 6440
- Binary: 11001001010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1928
- Base-36: 4YW
Squares and roots of 6440
- 6440 squared (64402) is 41473600
- 6440 cubed (64403) is 267089984000
square rootof 6440 is 80.2496105909
cube rootof 6440 is 18.6049549369
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6440?
- 6,440 seconds is equal to 47 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,440 would take you about forty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6440 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6440
- 6440 backwards is 0446
- 6440 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6440's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6440 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6440 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6440/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6440 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6440/
The information we have on file for 6440 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!