10824 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 10824:
23 × 3 × 11 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 41)
23 × 3 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10824 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10824
- Cardinal: 10824 can be written as Ten thousand, eight hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.0824 × 104
Factors of 10824
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 57
Divisors of 10824
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 30240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 19416
- 10824 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (19416) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 8592
Bases of 10824
- Binary: 101010010010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2A48
- Base-36: 8CO
Squares and roots of 10824
- 10824 squared (108242) is 117158976
- 10824 cubed (108243) is 1268128756224
square rootof 10824 is 104.0384544291
cube rootof 10824 is 22.1205503517
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10824?
- 10,824 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,824 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10824 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10824
- 10824 backwards is 42801
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10824's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10824 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 10 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10824 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 10 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10824/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10824 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10824/
The information we have on file for 10824 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!