105800 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 105800:
23 × 52 × 232
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
23 × 52 × 232(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 105800 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 105800
- Cardinal: 105800 can be written as One hundred five thousand, eight hundred.
- Scientific notation: 1.058 × 105
Factors of 105800
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 105800
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 257145
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 151345
- 105800 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (151345) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 45545
Bases of 105800
- Binary: 110011101010010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x19D48
- Base-36: 29MW
Squares and roots of 105800
- 105800 squared (1058002) is 11193640000
- 105800 cubed (1058003) is 1184287112000000
square rootof 105800 is 325.2691193459
cube rootof 105800 is 47.2964512443
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 105800?
- 105,800 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 23 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 105,800 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 105800 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 105800
- 105800 backwards is 008501
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 105800's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 105800 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 105800 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/105800/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 105800 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/105800/
The information we have on file for 105800 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!