121688 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 121688:
23 × 7 × 41 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 41 × 53)
23 × 7 × 41 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 41 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 121688 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 121688
- Cardinal: 121688 can be written as One hundred twenty-one thousand, six hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.21688 × 105
Factors of 121688
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 103
Divisors of 121688
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 272160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 150472
- 121688 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (150472) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 28784
Bases of 121688
- Binary: 111011011010110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1DB58
- Base-36: 2LW8
Squares and roots of 121688
- 121688 squared (1216882) is 14807969344
- 121688 cubed (1216883) is 1801952173532672
square rootof 121688 is 348.8380713167
cube rootof 121688 is 49.5544413433
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 121688?
- 121,688 seconds is equal to 9 hours, 48 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 121,688 would take you about nine hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 121688 cubic inches would be around 4.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 121688
- 121688 backwards is 886121
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 121688's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 121688 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 121688 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/121688/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 121688 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/121688/
The information we have on file for 121688 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!