23320 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 23320:
23 × 5 × 11 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 53)
23 × 5 × 11 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23320 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23320
- Cardinal: 23320 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, three hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 2.332 × 104
Factors of 23320
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 23320
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 58320
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 35000
- 23320 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (35000) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 11680
Bases of 23320
- Binary: 1011011000110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5B18
- Base-36: HZS
Squares and roots of 23320
- 23320 squared (233202) is 543822400
- 23320 cubed (233203) is 12681938368000
square rootof 23320 is 152.7088733505
cube rootof 23320 is 28.5699523047
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23320?
- 23,320 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 28 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,320 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 23320 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23320
- 23320 backwards is 02332
- 23320 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23320's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 23320 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 23320 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/23320/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 23320 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/23320/
The information we have on file for 23320 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!