18040 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 18040:
23 × 5 × 11 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 41)
23 × 5 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 18040 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 18040
- Cardinal: 18040 can be written as Eighteen thousand and forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.804 × 104
Factors of 18040
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 59
Divisors of 18040
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 45360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 27320
- 18040 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (27320) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 9280
Bases of 18040
- Binary: 1000110011110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4678
- Base-36: DX4
Squares and roots of 18040
- 18040 squared (180402) is 325441600
- 18040 cubed (180403) is 5870966464000
square rootof 18040 is 134.3130671231
cube rootof 18040 is 26.2268124791
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 18040?
- 18,040 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 18,040 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 18040 cubic inches would be around 2.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 18040
- 18040 backwards is 04081
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 18040's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 18040 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 18040 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/18040/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 18040 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/18040/
The information we have on file for 18040 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!