201135 is an odd composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 201135:
3 × 5 × 11 × 23 × 53
3 × 5 × 11 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 201135 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 201135
- Cardinal: 201135 can be written as Two hundred one thousand, one hundred thirty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.01135 × 105
Factors of 201135
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 95
Divisors of 201135
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 373248
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 172113
- 201135 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (172113) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 29022
Bases of 201135
- Binary: 110001000110101111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x311AF
- Base-36: 4B73
Squares and roots of 201135
- 201135 squared (2011352) is 40455288225
- 201135 cubed (2011353) is 8136974397135375
square rootof 201135 is 448.4807688185
cube rootof 201135 is 58.5907714931
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 201135?
- 201,135 seconds is equal to 2 days, 7 hours, 52 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 201,135 would take you about two days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 201135 cubic inches would be around 4.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 201135
- 201135 backwards is 531102
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 201135's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 201135 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!