80454 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 80454:
2 × 3 × 11 × 23 × 53
2 × 3 × 11 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 80454 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 80454
- Cardinal: 80454 can be written as Eighty thousand, four hundred fifty-four.
- Scientific notation: 8.0454 × 104
Factors of 80454
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 92
Divisors of 80454
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 186624
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 106170
- 80454 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (106170) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 25716
Bases of 80454
- Binary: 100111010010001102
- Hexadecimal: 0x13A46
- Base-36: 1Q2U
Squares and roots of 80454
- 80454 squared (804542) is 6472846116
- 80454 cubed (804543) is 520766361416664
square rootof 80454 is 283.6441432499
cube rootof 80454 is 43.1700495421
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 80454?
- 80,454 seconds is equal to 22 hours, 20 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 80,454 would take you about twenty-two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 80454 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 80454
- 80454 backwards is 45408
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 80454's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 80454 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 80454 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/80454/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 80454 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/80454/
The information we have on file for 80454 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!