10120 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 10120:
23 × 5 × 11 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 23)
23 × 5 × 11 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10120 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10120
- Cardinal: 10120 can be written as Ten thousand, one hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 1.012 × 104
Factors of 10120
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 41
Divisors of 10120
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15800
- 10120 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15800) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5680
Bases of 10120
- Binary: 100111100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x2788
- Base-36: 7T4
Squares and roots of 10120
- 10120 squared (101202) is 102414400
- 10120 cubed (101203) is 1036433728000
square rootof 10120 is 100.5982107197
cube rootof 10120 is 21.6301818581
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10120?
- 10,120 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 48 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,120 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10120 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10120
- 10120 backwards is 02101
- 10120 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10120's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10120 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 17 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 10120 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10120/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 10120 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10120/
The information we have on file for 10120 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!