2640 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty divisors.
Prime factorization of 2640:
24 × 3 × 5 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 11)
24 × 3 × 5 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2640 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2640
- Cardinal: 2640 can be written as Two thousand, six hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 2.64 × 103
Factors of 2640
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 21
Divisors of 2640
- Number of divisors d(n): 40
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6288
- 2640 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6288) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3648
Bases of 2640
- Binary: 1010010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xA50
- Base-36: 21C
Squares and roots of 2640
- 2640 squared (26402) is 6969600
- 2640 cubed (26403) is 18399744000
square rootof 2640 is 51.3809303147
cube rootof 2640 is 13.8208464601
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2640?
- 2,640 seconds is equal to 44 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,640 would take you about forty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2640 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2640
- 2640 backwards is 0462
- 2640 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2640's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2640 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2640 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2640/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2640 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2640/
The information we have on file for 2640 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!