6900 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 6900:
22 × 3 × 52 × 23
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 23)
22 × 3 × 52 × 23(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6900 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6900
- Cardinal: 6900 can be written as Six thousand, nine hundred.
- Scientific notation: 6.9 × 103
Factors of 6900
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 33
Divisors of 6900
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 20832
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13932
- 6900 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13932) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 7032
Bases of 6900
- Binary: 11010111101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1AF4
- Base-36: 5BO
Squares and roots of 6900
- 6900 squared (69002) is 47610000
- 6900 cubed (69003) is 328509000000
square rootof 6900 is 83.0662386291
cube rootof 6900 is 19.0377826197
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6900?
- 6,900 seconds is equal to 55 minutes.
To count from 1 to 6,900 would take you about fifty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6900 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6900
- 6900 backwards is 0096
- 6900 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6900's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6900 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6900 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6900/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6900 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6900/
The information we have on file for 6900 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!