28336 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty divisors.
Prime factorization of 28336:
24 × 7 × 11 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 28336 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 28336
- Cardinal: 28336 can be written as Twenty-eight thousand, three hundred thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.8336 × 104
Factors of 28336
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 28336
- Number of divisors d(n): 40
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 71424
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 43088
- 28336 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (43088) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 14752
Bases of 28336
- Binary: 1101110101100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x6EB0
- Base-36: LV4
Squares and roots of 28336
- 28336 squared (283362) is 802928896
- 28336 cubed (283363) is 22751793197056
square rootof 28336 is 168.3330033001
cube rootof 28336 is 30.4868706367
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 28336?
- 28,336 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 52 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 28,336 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 28336 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 28336
- 28336 backwards is 63382
- 28336 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 28336's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 28336 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 28336 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/28336/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 28336 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/28336/
The information we have on file for 28336 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 28336, math, Factors of 28336, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 28336, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-eight thousand, three hundred thirty-six.