159000 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 159000:
23 × 3 × 53 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 159000 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 159000
- Cardinal: 159000 can be written as One hundred fifty-nine thousand.
- Scientific notation: 1.59 × 105
Factors of 159000
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 159000
- Number of divisors d(n): 64
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 505440
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 346440
- 159000 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (346440) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 187440
Bases of 159000
- Binary: 1001101101000110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x26D18
- Base-36: 3EOO
Squares and roots of 159000
- 159000 squared (1590002) is 25281000000
- 159000 cubed (1590003) is 4019679000000000
square rootof 159000 is 398.7480407475
cube rootof 159000 is 54.1750151497
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 159000?
- 159,000 seconds is equal to 20 hours, 10 minutes.
To count from 1 to 159,000 would take you about twenty hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 159000 cubic inches would be around 4.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 159000
- 159000 backwards is 000951
- 159000 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 159000's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 159000 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 159000 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/159000/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 159000 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/159000/
The information we have on file for 159000 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 159000, math, Factors of 159000, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 159000, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred fifty-nine thousand.